1. Creative Writing Prompts for Kids 4th Grade
Get your students excited about writing by sharing these fun and creative 4th grade writing prompts. They’re the perfect story starters for getting their creative juices flowing..
2. Expository Prompts on Animals, Pets and Bugs Nothing can hold a child’s (or adult’s) fascination or attention quite like animals. All students love animals, so use that to get their writing gears in motion…
3. Writing Prompts on Books
Use the power of books as a starting point for your students’ essays
with these 4th grade writing prompts on books.. See Prompts
4. Expository Prompts on Endangered Species
There are thousands of species on the endangered species list and thousands more have become extinct. Stimulate your student’s imagination using the natural fascination and awe of extinct and endangered animals..
5.Environmental Writing Prompts
Why not get your 4th graders thinking more about the world around us and challenge them to write essays using these 4th grade writing prompts on the Environment….
6. Expository Writing Prompts on Family
Your students have plenty of personal experiences to write about when it comes to family. Even those students who don’t have an actual sibling can write about their life with an imaginary sibling or with their best friend…
7. Expository Writing Prompts on Hobbies
These 4th grade writing prompts on hobbies will give young children a chance to share what they do outside of school with their friends…
8. Expository Writing Prompts on Holidays
Whether it’s Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, New Year’s or many others, the holidays are the perfect time for teachers to encourage their students to explore the cultural diversity of the world we live in…
Sometimes it’s best to shake things up a little – so use these Fun Writing Prompts to give your students’ minds a little break from the normal…
10. Expository Writing Prompts on Music
No matter what age group or grade, from lullabies to Disney, from country to pop, from Taylor Swift to One Direction, your students will feel like rock stars with these 4th grade writing prompts….
11. Expository Writing Prompts on Vacations
Whether it’s a 3-month boondoggle in the summer, or a short week long jaunt in spring. students live for vacation. These prompts are designed to engage them into sharing their experiences…
12. Confucius Says – Writing Prompts
These Confucius quotes writing prompts are a sure way to get your 4th grade school students thinking critically…
13. Writing Prompts on Contradictory Proverbs
Proverbs are sayings that have been around for a long time. But sometimes they simply contradict each other…